Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Aerobic Life Mag 07 | Aerobic Life Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser Capsules


Aerobic Life Mag 07

  • Aerobic Life MagO7 is the ultimate oxygenating Digestive System Cleanse; receive the body detox benefits of MagO7 in capsule form
  • Mag 07 body cleanse formula is a combination of magnesium oxide compounds which have been ozonated and stabilized to release singlet oxygen over 12 hours or more
  • More than just a stool softener, Mag O7 detox cleanse supplement releases oxygen that travels the digestive tract supporting healthy bacteria; food and waste can build up in the intestinal tract and colon which can be a perfect breeding ground for harmful bacteria that a body detox supplement can assist with
  • Mag O7 oxygen supplement works to break down and clean the digestive track and remove old debris and target the harmful bacteria; magnesium works to soften the intestinal build up and remove unwanted waste
  • Benefits of MagO7 include full digestive cleanse, body detoxification, relief of occasional constipation, oxygen support, and creating a healthy probiotic environment; easy to use in capsule form with 180 capsules total

Testimony
This really did work for me, but I caution people from excessive use of the product because there can be long-term consequences. I ended up losing some serious weight when using this product. My stools went from very solid to very loose, and I have no trouble with BMs.

A little backstory, I have struggled with weight and bowel-movements almost my entire adult life. I’ve tried increasing my fiber intake, using artificial fiber-supplementation, and just about everything to help with my digestive issues. I think it’s there’s a direct correlation to my weight and my BM issues, although one can say that is hard to prove. Regardless, after using this product I started to actually lose weight, and I never had an easier time going to the restroom. One thing I was worried about was possibly losing whatever good bacteria I have in my stomach as a result of doing a cleanse like this. I’ve heard that this can be a serious long-term problem, so I always supplement my cleansing regimen with a pro biotic like Pro-Daily pro biotic, which has really enabled me to not only cleanse regularly, but also keep a healthy digestive system.

I highly recommend you consult your doctor if you’re going to be cleansing, they’ll likely tell you the following:

1) Do not use a digestive cleanser for a prolonged period of time. You should use it on-again, off-again to reach your goals but becoming over-dependent on it can really clear out your system.

2) Definitely take a probiotic, or take a lot of yogurts that are rich in probiotics. I personally cannot eat enough yogurts to get what I need, which is why I supplement. It’s simply easier and cheaper.

3) Don’t use the cleanser as a mechanism to achieve weight-loss – while it’s a good benefit, you need to exercise regularly! Sometimes exercise is the best way to get your digestive system flowing.

I really hope this review helps, as it’s helped me tremendously.
Aerobic Life Mag 07 | Aerobic Life Mag 07 Oxygen Digestive System Cleanser Capsules Reviewed by IPIN on September 08, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Weight Loss Product Information © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.