Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Baetea | 14 Day Teatox Detox Herbal Tea Supplement



Baetea Detox Tea

Everyone wants to look and feel their best. For some, losing weight is easy, but for others it’s a living nightmare. What can you do? You want to slim down in time to look great in that brand new bikini, but not spend the rest of your life at the gym.

Baetea is a delicious blend of traditional organic herbs that cleanses and purifies the body of toxins and waste. Boost your metabolism and energy level. Helps get rid of excess water and reduces stress.

This is the ultimate way to calm and cleanse your body. Contains natural, beneficial ingredients to promote a feeling of fullness and suppress appetite while giving your body extreme nutrition with vitamins and antioxidants.

Besides being tried and true, we've found a healthy and natural way to take your detox to the next level. With Organic Oolong Wu Yi and Organic Green tea to boost your body’s metabolism with the power of its most active ingredient called EGCG. Organic Rooibos that is high in antioxidants and rich in vitamin C, naturally boosting energy and health. Ginger and guarana, used to boost the body's metabolic rate, allowing it to burn fat.

This tea is a delicious blend of traditional organic herbs. Blended with Rooibos Leaf, Green Tea Leaf, Oolong Wu Yi Leaf, Ginger Root, Pomegranate, Guarana Seed, Matcha Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice, Sea Salt (Electrolytes), Citric Acid, and Stevia Powder.

Ingredients
Rooibos Leaf, Green Tea Leaf, Oolong Wu Yi Leaf, Ginger Root, Pomegranate, Guarana Seed, Matcha Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia Extract, Natural Flavors, Lemon Juice, Sea Salt (Electrolytes), Citric Acid, and Stevia Powder.

Directions
Drink every morning upon rising or before a workout. Add 1 tea bag to cup. Pour a cup of near boiling water over tea and leave to infuse for 3-5 minutes before drinking. This tea is best absorbed with food, avoid taking with an empty stomach. Do not use more than one tea bag a day. This product contains caffeine. Do not take less than 4 hours before bedtime.

Legal Disclaimer
WARNING: DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT, NURSING, OR UNDER THE AGE OF 18. Do not exceed recommended serving. Use only as directed. Consult with a health care practitioner before taking this or any dietary supplement, especially if you have or suspect you may have a medical condition or are taking ANY medications, over the counter products, or other dietary supplements. Immediately discontinue use and call your health care provider if you experience any adverse reaction. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Summary of Baetea
  • DETOX & CLEANSE - Our 14 Day Teatox Cleanses and Purifies the Body of Toxins and Waste. Boost Your Metabolism and Energy Level. Helps Get Rid of Excess Water and Reduces Stress. Detox Tea and Weight Loss Tea. Pleasant & Smooth Taste.
  • REDUCE YOUR BLOATING - Helps Reduce Bloat To Achieve That Fit Figure & Flat Tummy. Aid Your Digestion to Help Relieve Excessive Bloating.
  • NATURAL APPETITE SUPPRESSANT - Helps Naturally Suppress Appetite. Lowers Hunger for Up to 4-6 Hours. Works for Both Men and Women.
  • DELICIOUS TASTING TEA - Delicious Blend of Traditional Herbs with Oolong Wu Yi Tea from China’s Fujian Province. Enjoy Choice Green Tea, Rooibos Leaf, Ginger Root, Pomegranate, Guarana Seed, Matcha Green Tea, and Garcinia Cambodia Extract. Made From Only The Highest Quality 100% Natural Ingredients. No Nasty Artificial Ingredients.
  • RISK-FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If You Are Not Satisfied, Simply Contact Us And We Will Give You A Full Refund!
User Testimony

I'm still not sure how this product works, but it does. I was looking into a detox and I narrowed it down to two, here why I went with this one and why so far I am happy with the results: 1. it’s not a laxative, I don't need to take time off work to use this product. 2. There is no fasting on this detox. 3. The price was right. 4. This is not loose tea, it comes in teabags. 5. I read the reviews; people said the flavor was good.

I am on day 7 of this detox. The first 3 days, each time I drank this tea, I did not feel so hot. Not horrible, just 'off'. I almost stopped drinking it....but, it was working. My stomach began to shrink and I actually felt lighter. Probably not a noticeable difference to anyone else, but I noticed that stubborn areas like my muffin top were almost melting away. It sounds like a commercial, but I'm using these terms for lack of a better description. All around, my whole stomach are felt tighter. This product truly gets rid of bloat and water weight. I am female and especially around that time of the month, I blow up like a balloon. I had NONE of those symptoms this month, if nothing else, I will continue drinking this tea each month for that sole purpose, but, that's not all it did. I love when a product performs better than anticipated and this product nailed it. I already have 2 friends that have ordered their teatox based on my recommendation and I'm excited to hear how excited they are about their results. I'm going on a cruise in a month and wanted something to jumpstart me into a workout routine, kind of a last month workout before I leave. Sooo happy I tried this product, so happy with the results. I was very skeptical too, because the ingredients seem all natural and there are really no instructions with the package, so here it is in a nutshell... Wake up, drink one cup of tea, and watch your waistline snap back into shape. Enjoy!!

Update on this tea.... I just ordered my second bag, this curbs my munchies cravings at my desk job all day long and helps keep me on my diet. I'm in love with this tea!!!
Baetea | 14 Day Teatox Detox Herbal Tea Supplement Reviewed by IPIN on September 07, 2017 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by Weight Loss Product Information © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Designed by Sweetheme

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.